onsdag 21. mars 2012

Dagens sitater

1. People are like music, some speak the truth and others are just noise.

2. Behind every beautiful girl there's a guy who did her wrong and made her strong.

3. There are a lot of people who call you by youre name. But there is only ONE person who can make it sound so damn SPACIAL.

4. Im not clumsy. It's just the floor hates me, tha tables and chairs are bullies, & the wall gets in the way.

5. Do something right, no one remembers, Do something wrong, no one forgets.

6. If loving you is wrong, then I don't wanna be right.

7. Two of the hardest things to say here in life is hello for the first time & goodbye for the last.

8. Remember all those times I swore Ineeded you? Well, concider them as lies, because baby, here I am without you and I've fucking survived.

9. I found youre nose, it was in my business

10. Girls are great at faking smiles, guys are great at faking love

~Lone Elisabeth~

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar